- Only Real and certified Diamonds
- Certifications: GIA and I.G.I. Antwerp
- Weight from 0.5 CT, single diamond
- FL (flawless): maximum clarity grade, very high interest for collectors and for who want to produce an top quality jewel.
- IF (internally flawless): very high clarity. No inclusions can be visible without a microscope.
- VVS1 e VVS2 (very very small inclusion): high clarity grade, there are very small inclusions, difficult to be seen even by 10X magnification lens.
- VS1 – VS2 (very small inclusion): medium clarity grade: small inclusions can be seen with a goldsmith lens but not by a human eye. It’s the most commonly clarity grade used for medium-high quality jewelry.
- SI1 e SI2 (slightly included): low clarity grade. Mostly used for basic jewelry. There are inclusions that can be seen easily with a lens.
- I1 – I2 – I3 (included): last clarity grade. Inclusions visible to the naked eye.
- D = exceptional superior white.
- E = exceptional white.
- F = extra superior white.
- G = extra white.
- H = white.
- I = white, slightly colored.
- J, K, L, M = lightly yellow.
- Fancy = colored diamonds, over GIA scale grade Z.
International buyers most popular rings are made of precious metal like gold and platinum, with precious stone.
Most requested models are:
International buyers most buyed collars are made of gold and platinum, with precious stones or also without stones, but highly branded.
Most requested models:
International buyers most buyed bracelets are made of gold or platinum, with precious stones or also without stones, but highly branded.
Our most popular bracelets:
International buyers most buyed earrings are made of gold or platinum, with precious stones or also without stones, but highly branded.
Our most popular earrings:
Our international buyers are interested and buy these brands of watches:
- Audemars Piguet
- Franck Muller
- Harry Winston
- Jaeger LeCoultre
- PATEK PHILIPPE
- RICHARD MILLE
- TAG HEUER
- VACHERON CONSTANTIN